Saturday, November 17, 2007

Episode Two: "Maximus Chance~ ~ POV"

As she sleeps, I watch her. [With me, each curve of her fits well~~as if, made to merge]

I want to paint her, all of her, like this. As she is now, in bed.

I know there is more to her..secrets. Things she hasn't told me I can read, just watching her face, her eyes.

Shanna, was unexpected. A new arrival, placed in front of the frame. A gallery-full abuzz, and all I saw was her. Red dress, and long legs.

Now, as she sleeps, I'm drawn away. My eyes, with just a bit of adjustment, take in all of the bedroom, the walls. Three candles, flickering.

I feel as if I'm losing her.

Even as I'm fucking her, there seems to be a tension, slight; she, clenches my cock, and at the same time, I see her drifting. The passion spent, becomes, engulfment...and, resistance.

["You're the Artist?," she asked.

"Yes. Max Chance," I replied, extending my hand.]

**
We ended up together. Breathing the same air...merged.

(Why do I black-out? The clock is no good anymore. I can feel time~~in my dreams.
I never sleep when she's asleep.

I'm like a bloody Night- watchman, peering into my past only when my eyes are closed.

Only, now, caressing her skin, do I gather what I can.

Until I black-out, my History, might as well be dust.

Or, maybe, what I see is the Truth.

Maybe, my Mother, gave me up in order to live.

Maybe, Shanna was meant to be here,

Naked and merged and painted and explored...

...Naked.






~End of Episode Two~~

~x~ b.

No comments: